Warehouse jobs are actually one of the high paying jobs in Canada available to all level of migrants who are looking forward to working and living in Canada.
There is a shortage of warehouse workers in Canada. Unfortunately, there are not enough people entering the workforce to replace the current warehouse workers who are retiring. Companies are having to compete with each other to attract qualified workers. This is causing them to offer higher wages and better benefits to the current warehouse workers to keep them from leaving.
If you are looking for a part-time or full time job that doesn’t require any experience or skills, a great option is to work in a warehouse. Warehouse work is a great option for people who like to work with their hands and want a job with flexible hours. It is also a good option if you are looking for work that allows you to work outside, or if you like to work with machinery. There are many different types of materials that are stored in warehouses, so you could work with anything from clothing to food to tools.
Superior Roofing Ltd., a company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada is in serious need of warehouse workers who are willing to relocate, live and work in Canada as soon as possible. This is a full time and permanent job position that offers employees a mouthwatering basic salary of $28 per hours alongside other incentives and benefits.
- Construction company
- Willing to relocate
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
- Perform general office duties
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Prepare and track work orders
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Process incoming requisitions
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Team player
Warehouse workers in Canada are an essential part of the supply chain. Without them, the distribution of materials and products would be greatly disrupted. Warehouse workers are the ones who load and unload trucks, as well as move products from one location to another. They are some of the hardest working people in the supply chain, as such, they are always high in demand and can expect a high pay commensurate with the job description.
Yes, you can find more high paying jobs in Canada for all levels of immigrants.
If you are willing to relocate to Canada and work in the shortest time possible, then you should definitely get your International Passport ready and head over to www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/37079869 to submit your CV and apply now. You would be glad you did! Always visit this travel blog to get latest information on more available high paying jobs in Canada waiting for you.