Most international students that travel to Canada for studies are sometimes confronted with the fear of pursuing the right career path in Canada. They often ask, “can I build a good career in Canada? The answer to your question is yes! Canada is a great place to explore careers and be great at it. There are countless opportunities waiting for you as a student.
Perhaps you are wondering what sector of the economy is strong enough for you to build a lifetime career in Canada. The economy of Canada is very strong because it is managed by men and women of great competence.
Below is a list of factors why international students should consider a lifetime career path in Canada
The Canadian government provides a great online tool to aid you in choosing the best career option. Explore career tool helps you to make a proper investigation about a chosen career path or occupation by providing you with search option covering wages, the outlook for job prospects, education program or skills, and knowledge.
The Canadian advantage
The economy of Canada is very strong because men and women in the workforce possess the needed skills and competence to achieve the best.
The Canadian system of education is well known worldwide. A Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate is acknowledged worldwide by all employers.
Studying in Canada opens a door to so many opportunities for you. Your chances of succeeding in any career path are almost guaranteed.
Wide range of opportunities: the choice is yours to make
Studying in Canada will open doors to long term success and set you on a beautiful career path. If you’ve ever considered a future in Canada, then you are on track.
With a Canadian degree in hand and work experience, your chances of succeeding solely depend on your ability and willingness to work hard and less on the chance because there are lots of job opportunities.
The World Economic Forum surveyed young people between the age of 18-35, Canada was ranked 5th in the world as the best place to advance your career. In Canada, you will find the needed support to advance your career path.
A stable economy
The economy of Canada is very stable. Canada has the most competitive and prosperous economy in the G7 industrialized democracies. The economy is considered as one of the most resilient in the world.
Both Forbes and US News released rankings and noted that Canada is the best country in the G20 for establishing business operations. The Economist Intelligence Unit predicts that Canada is expected to be the 3rd best country in the G7 for doing business over the 5-year period running from 2018 to 2022.
A strong and thriving economy
Over the decades Canada has continued to be a pioneer in science, innovation, and technology. The country’s impact on information and communication technology cannot be overlooked as well. The country is renowned for conducting research and development (R&D).
- Canada continues to thrive and excel in various sectors globally. Some notable achievements over the years
- Canada continues to perform as a world leader in both medical devices and biopharmaceuticals.
- The Canadian food and beverage processing industry exports reach 190 countries across the globe.
- Canada is the world’s 4th largest producer of crude oil and 5th largest producer of natural gas.
- Canada excels in many other sectors, including aerospace, automotive, chemicals, defense/security, education, financial services, professional services, and more.
- The Canadian mining industry has more than 200 sites that produce aluminum, cobalt, diamonds, nickel, platinum-group metals, titanium, tungsten, uranium, and zinc.
- Canada is the 2nd largest producer of hydroelectric power in the world.
- More than 1.4 million Canadians are employed in the fields of professional, scientific, and technical services.
Confused about what career path to venture into? Just go to Canada and build an amazing life there. Let us know your thoughts below. Simply drop your comments and suggestions below.